The Brother TN-450 toner cartridge is a high-capacity black toner cartridge that can print up to 2,600 pages which is replaces cartridges on Brother printers HL-2230, HL-2270DW, HL-2240, HL-2280DW, HL-2130, MFC-7360N and MFC-7860DW.
And one of the most common problems tech supports get from calls and complaints is how users can manage to troubleshoot their Brother TN-450 toner cartridge once it started going wrong like when the printer abruptly send you pop-out messages that it don’t recognize the toner cartridge when you have just installed it.
That’s why to help Brother printer users, ColorTonerExpert Blog is going to give you these following steps on how you can troubleshoot the Brother TN-450 once its starts showing errors such as situation mentioned above.
Following Steps on How to Clear the Error on Your Brother TN-450 Toner Cartridge
- First, turn off the power on your printing device.
- Verify that the front cover is open.
- Next, hold the “GO” button while turning on the power of your printer. All LEDs turn on and the Ready LED will turn off.
- When the Ready LED had already turned off, release the “GO” button. All LEDs will turn off.
- Next, press the “GO” button two (2) times making sure the toner, drum and the error LEDs turn on.
- After that, press the “GO” button seven (7) times so that all LEDs will turn off and the Error LED will turn on.
- When the Error LED stays on, close the front cover and will make the Error LED will turn off and the Ready LED will flash briefly.
- Verify the Ready LED is on steady and the Toner LED is off.
And if you happen to be looking for a Brother TN-450 toner cartridge for your printer, then ColorTonerExpert is the right medium to buy your replacement laser toner cartridges because we offer remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges that are 40 to 50% lower than OEM-branded cartridges, cutting off your printing expenses at a large rate.
ColorTonerExpert replacement Brother toner cartridges and ink cartridges are expertly remanufactured to match the print quality and yield produced by original Brother printer cartridges. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!