With all the blizzard out there? I bet the kids are all bored, and what better way to entertain them than to provide something unusual to them. How about a glowing printer ink which they can use to print numerous images that they could use as a display in their room. Glowing printer ink is of course an extraordinary way of creating printed materials. It also adds style and artistic touch on any printouts. So, let’s try creating one with this easy instructions below.
1. Use a small container and put a very minimal amount of glow powder in it. Then add 3 tsp of inkjet printer ink inside to mix it with the glow powder. Any ink color can be used on this mixture. Also, make sure to keep the mixture in a microwave oven for 30 seconds to allow the components to blend.
2. You can now fill in your ink cartridges with this mixture by using an injectible syringe. This will help you avoid spilling the ink on unnecessary areas. Don’t forget to properly seal the cartridge after.
3. The last step would be placing the filled ink cartridge in your printer, then try printing anything using the glowing printer ink. Make sure to allow your print out to dry for a minute.
It’s that easy and you can actually apply this for almost anything that you want to have creative designs on.
Just try to experiment with your inks and toners once in a while for unique works.
There are times when the printer suddenly says you do not have ink anymore when you know that you haven’t finished everything in your printer ink cartridge. So where is the problem and how can you continue printing? Here are a few tips on handling this printer issue.
1. Never remove your printer cartridge.
If your printer works with a complete set of cartridge, do not remove the empty one to keep it functioning. Just keep it beside the other cartridges and let it stay until all are empty.
2. Check your printer settings.
Since you do not have too many choices when your printer acts like this, choose the “Black Only” on your printer settings. Also use the least consuming setting to save on your ink.
3. Don’t tell the truth.
Well, this may seem odd but your printer will always ask you if your printer cartridges are old/new or empty/full when you re-install it. So make sure to say that it is full even when it is not to keep the performance.
4. Print Command.
Although some printers do not work with this style, the above mentioned steps can actually deal with your printer problem. You can still try this when it is necessary.
Printer manufacturers would do everything to keep their products in good condition, including the consumption of inks at the same level, but when your printing is bothered by the sudden “No Ink” messages, you can always do these tricks to consume all the inks and toners.
Having a problem on how to replace those empty starter inkjet cartridges in your Epson WorkForce 635, well, ColorTonerExpert will help you. Here’s a video of how you can replace your Epson T127 inks in Epson WorkForce 635.