Digital Photography has indeed changed the photography industry. Photographers no longer need to rely on traditional film processing or dark rooms to enjoy their prints. You can simply print your photos at your own home and in your own printer any time you want.
Hewlett Packard Company brings photo-printing into a new level by introducing a line of printers designed specifically to print professional-looking photos, the HP PhotoSmart Printers. And in this article, you’ll learn how you can get the most from your HP InkJet PhotoSmart Printers and the best photo prints possible.
- Use a high-resolution image – The more you want for your pictures to appear clear and sharp without the grainy look, the higher the megapixel setting on your camera needs to be.
- Choose the right photo paper and ink – Pick the right photo paper to print your photos. High-quality photo paper should be water-resistant and dries instantly for quick handling and stacking. When it comes to the ink, make sure you use premium quality PhotoSmart HP inkjet cartridges that can produce similar looking dark-room photographs with the use of high-quality ink that are both and fade resistant.
- Edit photos before you print – Several HP PhotoSmart e-All-in-One printer models let you make edits using your printer’s touchscreen. Cropping and Red-Eye Removal features are important in your photo-printing.
- Set your printer’s quality and paper settings – For high-quality photos, you can adjust your printer’s print quality setting to “best” mode. You should also adjust the paper type setting of your printer. Paper setting control the amount of ink laid down on the paper, so using the setting that matches your photo paper is essential to making good prints.
- Test your photo before you print – Sometimes it’s hard to tell what your final photo print will look like just by previewing it on your PC or on your printer’s touchscreen display. Preview your final photo print and finalize your printer settings by making a test print using plain copy paper. Then you can the proper adjustments.
- Check your printer - You can access your printer’s software settings to perform some simple maintenance tasks such as cleaning the printer nozzles and aligning the print head. This will ensure that your printer will print your photos without any blurred lines.
At ColorTonerExpert.com, your trusted printer cartridges specialist, offers an extensive selection of premium remanufactured HP inkjet cartridges and other printer supplies that will help you get the most number of quality print out of your HP PhotoSmart printers. Our HP inkjet cartridges and printer supplies are all quality-tested to ensure that it matches its OEM counterparts for your 100% satisfaction.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ColorTonerExpert.