HP Inkjet Printers are, no doubt, one of the popular brand of inkjet printers that create a digital image by propelling droplets of ink onto paper. In fact, the Hewlett Packard Company is considered as one of the four manufacturers account for the majority of inkjet printer sales alongside with Epson, Canon and Lexmark. This is because HP Inkjet Printers were developed using the Thermal DOD Inkjet technology. These Thermal DOD Inkjet printers use print cartridges with a series of tiny chambers each containing a heater, all of which are constructed with photolitography, a process used in microfabrication. To eject a droplet from each chamber, a pulse of current is passed through the heating element causing a rapid vaporization of the ink in the chamber to form a bubble, which causes a large pressure increase, propelling a droplet of ink onto the paper.
This process makes HP inkjet cartridges an important component in the whole Thermal DOD Inkjet process, that’s why ColorTonerExpert Blog is going to give you some tips on how to take care of your HP inkjet cartridges in order to get the most out of your HP inkjet printers:
- Leave Your HP Inkjet Cartridges in its Original Packaging – If you’re planning to store your HP inkjet cartridges then it will be wise to leave them in their original package. And take note that you should never remove the protective tape from the bottom of the cartridge so you can avoid damaging the print nozzles.
- Store Your HP Inkjet Cartridges at Room Temperature - At all times, keep your HP inkjet cartridges at room temperature. Excessive heat can cause air bubbles to expand inside the cartridge and can cause the ink to leak. Its ideal to store them in a dark and dry location between 40-85 degrees Fareinheit.
- Stand the Cartridge Upright – When storing the HP inkjet cartridges, do not place the cartridge on its side or upside down which may cause the ink to leak or the color to cross-contaminate.
- Clean the Print Head of Your HP Inkjet Cartridges - To make sure that your printer is working on its best, the ink cartridges should stay as clean as possible. By cleaning the print head of your HP inkjet cartridges either manually or using a cartridge cleaning system avoid printout mayhem like print blots and unwanted vertical streaks.
- Never let your HP Inkjet Cartridges run completely dry or empty – As soon as your printer starts to produce poor-quality printouts, stop printing, as attempting to print without ink will damage the print head of your ink cartridge.
At ColorTonerExpert.com, the remanufactured laser toner cartridge specialist, has a wide selection of HP inkjet cartridges for HP printer models Business Inkjet, DesignJet, PSC models, Color Inkjet CP and PhotoSmart printers. Our remanufactured HP inkjet cartridges produce the kind of sharp and clear characters and vibrant colors you get from OEM HP inkjet cartridges. Plus, we offer the best prices on our remanufactured printer cartridges, opening the doors to affordable excellent printing for budget-wise consumers.