The Brother MFC-9970CDW Color Laser-All-in-One offers a fast-speed and high-quality printing output for SMBs and work groups backed by a series of enhanced features. Built to meet the printing, copying and scanning demands in a working environment, the Brother MFC-9970CDW is an ideal multi-function peripheral to boost productivity and efficiency in one’s office. Allowing network connectivity support, this multi-function peripheral let’s document sharing much more easier and convenient, making it popular for business use.
But if you happen to own one at home or use one at the office, you may have encounter one of the most common problems involving this printer, and that is resetting its toner counter after installing it new TN-315 toner cartridges or a new DR-310CL drum unit for the printer to recognized them. That’s why in this article, we’re going to show you how you can reset your Brother MFC-9970CDW MFC without going into trouble of calling the tech support every time your installing new cartridges.
Reset Procedures of Brother MFC-9970CDW Color Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex
- If once you have installed new replacement cartridges to your Brother MFC-9970CDW color laser all-in-one printer and it didn’t acknowledge the new toner cartridges, refusing to print then open the printer’s front cover and press 1 on the number keys.
- Then scroll down to find and select the appropriate toner cartridge to reset:
- K.TNR-STD (Standard Capacity)
- K.TNR-HC (High Capacity)
- K.TNR-S.HC (Unknown)
- C.TNR-STD (Standard Capacity)
- C.TNR-HC (High Capacity)
- C.TNR-S.HC (Unknown)
- M.TNR-STD (Standard Capacity)
- M.TNR-HC (High Capacity)
- M.TNR-S.HC (Unknown)
- Y.TNR-STD (Standard Capacity)
- Y.TNR-HC (High Capacity)
- Y.TNR-S.HC (Unknown)